Our popular workshops and Social Media training sessions are designed to give everyone from beginner to advanced real-world tools to use Facebook and Instagram for business.
Social media is one of the most powerful tools in a marketers tool belt. Facebook and Instagram provide us with audience reach and measurable results that we could only dream of with traditional marketing.
Why should we take Social Media seriously?
- 3.5 million active Facebook users in New Zealand
- The average user spends 2 hours, 7 minutes a day on Social Media
- 38 is the average age of a Facebook user
- The average user checks their Social Media 14 times a day
- 240,000 Facebook users are over 65
Social Media for beginners
This two hour training is perfect for those who have a business Facebook or Instagram page but no idea what to do with it.
– Why you should be using Social Media
– Social Media for business best practice
– Proper Facebook and Instagram page set up
– Audience insights
– Creating content
– Understanding the Social Media algorithm
– Advertising overview
You’ll take home a course workbook, content scheduling calendars and our 40 Facebook post ideas cheat sheet.
Social Media Advertising
Quit wasting time and money Boosting posts and learn how to use Facebook ads manager to run ad campaigns that will generate real return on investment.
2 hour training
– Navigating Facebook ads manager
– Structure of a Facebook ad campaign
– Campaign objectives
– Targeting audiences
– Facebook pixel
– How to design and write an ad that will convert
– Analysing the results / data
You’ll take home a training workbook and our Social Media advertising campaign planner.
Your local Facebook expert
Proud to be a Facebook Certified Digital Marketing Associate and Creative Strategy Professional.